CSP is a leading supplier of cast, forged and fabricated wear solutions to OEM and aftermarket crusher operators. We have over 25 years experience of supplying crushing wear parts to global mining and mineral processing, oil sands, steel, cement, power and aggregate customers.
We supply wear parts with innovative designs and alloys specifically developed for each application and specific location within each crusher. Our experienced sales and engineering departments work closely with the end user to determine exactly what is required in order to supply innovative engineered custom wear parts for crushing processes that are subjected to severe impact and high abrasion. Our wear components are made from impact resistant and abrasion resistant alloys including ASMT A 128 manganese, ASTM A 532 Chrome white iron, Bi-Metal, and fused chrome white irons over mild steel plate. As a ISO 9001 certified company, strict QA and QC programs are in place at many levels to insure quality.
Benefits to our customers of CSP’s Crusher wear parts:
- Reduced plant operating costs, longer service life and reduced maintenance costs
- Fast lead times
- High levels of safety, reliability and maintainability
- Designed to minimize downtime and withstand the harshest wear environments and to offer a solution with the lowest production cost per ton of final product.
- CSP wear parts increase crusher availability through:
- Increased wear life
- Reduced on-going wear part maintenance
- Reduced downtime as our parts are designed for quicker change out
Contact us via phone or email to discuss your custom product requirements and to obtain pricing and delivery information for our extensive CSP Crushing wear parts product range including: